Thursday, July 06, 2006

Back from Holidays

Hi Everybody,

just coming back from a holiday with LOTS of sunshine and summery weather, which is unusual for this time in the year here in BC. Now I have to do catch up with my emails and messages. Here is one message I received which I would like to share with you. It's about a new movie release: "The Secret":

The greatest men and women in history knew "The Secret", and now for the first time ever "The Secret" is being revealed to the world in several viewing formats.

Be a part of "The Secret". Be among the first to view "The Secret," a full-length feature presentation.

The knowledge of "The Secret" is bringing joy to billions!
Video preview page:
www.whatisthesecret.tv

Enjoy & Learn!
Birgit

P.S. I have no affiliation with this, I just can't help but to recommend it to everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment