Monday, January 18, 2016

Save Time with Gmail's Canned Responses


Hey all you Gmail users, do you know what "canned responses" are and how to use "canned responses"?

I am using Canned Responses for year, but notice that many of the Gmail users have never heard about.

Canned Responses is one of my BEST Time Savers, and also it seems one of the BEST kept Secrets.

With Canned Responses you can pre-write email, for example I am using it for my "welcome to my team" or pre-written "canned" follow up emails, if I want to add a more personal note then just using my autoresponders.

Here is how you can set it up very easily.


Go to your GMAIL, and go to SETTINGS.

1. Click the Labs tab (in your settings).



find Canned Responses,
2. click the Enable radio button to enable Canned Responses, scroll down and click Save Changes.




3. Compose an email message you'd like to use over and over again (e.g. a welcome email to your new team member), and then click the arrow in the lower right-hand corner of the message window.



You can also google it or search on Youtube for a "how to set up 'Canned Responses' video.

Hope this SUPER time saver Tip helps you too :-)

To Your Success!






No comments:

Post a Comment